PWS06 Power Wing Work Gripper
Three-jaw power wing work grippers secure the workpiece by pulling back and locking into place. Suitable for rough machining, OP-10 or OP-20.
View the PUES06 inner diameter pull lock work gripper – locks the workpiece in place by pulling back and clamping the inner diameter. Suitable for finish machining with high accuracy performance.
- Built-in cylinder drastically saves costs – no need for a separate actuator
- Compact and easy to install on standard column of the machine – total height is greatly reduced with a built-in cylinder.
- Can be mounted on an NC Rotary Table
- Versatile for many workholding applications
- Pull Down gripping action for optimal accuracy & length control
- Seating detection system as option to ensure correct part location.
- Low maintenance
Kitagawa-NorthTech power wing work grippers are manufactured from high grade alloy steel. All guide surfaces are hardened and ground to assure consistent accuracy and performance.
Standard Equipment: Chuck assembled with adapter, chuck mounting bolts, soft top jaws, T-nuts and jaw mounting bolts with wrench, draw nut wrench.
|Jaw Stroke (Diameter)||in.||0.303|
|Gripping Force – Pneumatic at 0.6MPa(6kgf/cm2)||kN (kgf)||19(1937)|
|Gripping Force – Hydraulic at 1.3MPa(13kgf/cm2)||kN (kgf)||53(5404)|
|Maximum Working Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2) – Pneumatic||0.7(7)|
|Maximum Working Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2) – Hydraulic||1.3(13)|
|Maximum Allowable Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2)||0.2(2)|
|Gripping Range – External Diameter||in.||ø0.05 – 4.724|
|Gripping Range – Internal Diameter||in.||ø2.755 – 5.984|