PUES06 Inner Diameter Pull Lock Work Gripper
The PUES06 locks the workpiece in place by pulling back and clamping the inner diameter. Suitable for finish machining with high accuracy performance.
IDEAL FOR 3 TO 5-AXIS MACHINES
- Built-in cylinder drastically saves costs – no need for a separate actuator
- Compact and easy to install on standard column of the machine – total height is greatly reduced with a built-in cylinder.
- Can be mounted on an NC Rotary Table
- Versatile for many workholding applications
- Pull Down gripping action for optimal accuracy & length control
- Seating detection system as option to ensure correct part location.
- Low maintenance
Kitagawa-NorthTech power wing work grippers are manufactured from high grade alloy steel. All guide surfaces are hardened and ground to assure consistent accuracy and performance.
Standard Equipment: Chuck assembled with adapter, chuck mounting bolts, soft top jaws, T-nuts and jaw mounting bolts with wrench, draw nut wrench.
|Jaw Stroke (Diameter)||in.||0.188|
|Gripping Force – Pneumatic at 0.6MPa(6kgf/cm2)||kN (kgf)||20(2039)|
|Gripping Force – Hydraulic at 1.3MPa(13kgf/cm2)||kN (kgf)||57(5812)|
|Maximum Working Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2) – Pneumatic||0.7(7)|
|Maximum Working Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2) – Hydraulic||1.3(13)|
|Maximum Allowable Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2)||0.2(2)|
|Gripping Range – Standard Jaw||in.||ø2.755 – 3.503|
|Gripping Range – Option Jaw||in.||ø3.503-4.133|
|Gripping Range – Master Jaw||in.||ø1.732-2.755|