Power Indexing Chucks
High precision automatic indexing while the spindle is turning allows for greater reduction in cycle time. Excellent for surface finishing.
- 4×90º, 8×45º, custom angles available.
- If total quality is your priority, give Kitagawa-NorthTech a call today!
- Automatic index on the fly, while the spindle is turning!
- Our experienced staff offers complete product application and service support.
- Automatic index on the fly, while spindle is turning!
- Reduced total cycle time with single component clamping
- Patented index mechanism (single, large piston with more surface area = stronger index and clamping)
- Patented positioning arm mechanism (safer index positioning acknowledgement using proximity switches)
- Faster indexing times
- Most rigid chuck body available (suitable for hard turning)
- Heavy rollers on index jaw (vs roller bearings)
- Excellent surface finishes
- High precision
- Easy installation & integration (optional PLC controller)
- Complete applications, engineering & installation support