FG-W(T) Series Finger Chucks
Best suited for difficult applications where fixture location and axial jaw clamping is a must.
FG-T: TWO JAW FINGER CHUCK / FG-W: THREE JAW FINGER CHUCK
FG-W(T) Finger Chucks offer custom workholding solutions in a standard chuck line! Kitagawa finger chucks are available in two or three jaw configurations. Right swing is standard and left jaw swing is optional. Best suited for those most difficult workholding applications where fixture location and axial jaw clamping is a must. Job change-over is quick and easy.
- Standard product line – quick delivery
- Kitagawa quality – well proven design
- Finger chucks have a compact design
- Common internal parts for all sizes
- Jaw swing direction – right swing is standard & left swing is optional
- Piece part seating confirmation is a standard option
- Jaw equalizing up to 2.5mm using internal spherical bushings
- Strong axial clamping method
- Easy set-up and change-over