Thomas Skinner is Western Canada’s leading distributor of industrial metalworking products and machine shop supplies, and represents Kitagawa NorthTech Workholding and Chucks in the territory.
- See Kitagawa’s NEW BR Series Power Chuck demonstration
- Open House Date:Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Open House Time:10 AM to 5 PM
- Thomas Skinner Richmond, BC
- Visit www.thomasskinner.com to learn more
The Kitagawa B200 Power Chuck and the BB200 Series are found on the spindles of the world’s most popular machine tool brands. They’ve become the gold standard for performance and accuracy in the machining industry.
After many years of research, development and testing, Kitagawa has introduced a new series of Power Chucks worthy to follow the success and acceptance of the legendary B200 Power Chuck. The New BR Series takes accuracy to an unprecedented level. Come see for yourself the BR Series Power Chuck in operation at the Thomas Skinner open house event on November 21, 2019.
Here are some key features of Kitagawa’s NEW BR Series Power Chucks:
- Gripping accuracy of 0.01mm T.I.R. or less immediately after jaw forming.
- Reduced jaw-lift achieving stable machining accuracy.
- With the use of optional Tnut-Plus the chuck maintains the gripping accuracy of 0.01mm T.I.R. or less even after removing and attaching formed jaws.
- There is no need to reform jaws